Did you know that employees win lawsuits two-thirds of the time with the average employment verdict exceeding $250,000 and the cost of defense exceeding $100,000?
In a recent survey, 57% of companies said they had dealt with an employee-related lawsuit in the past five years. How do you protect your company from the time, expense and distress associated with employee-related lawsuits?
The answer is easy… BASIC HR! The one online HR resource every business needs. Our site features thousands of pages of content, forms and posters—it’s like having a mini-HR department at your fingertips.
HR Support Center includes the following resources and topics:
- Employee Benefits — Federal and State guidelines and how-to information to help you stay compliant.
- Downloadable and Customizable sample Employee Handbook.
- Laws such as COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, HIPAA clearly explained.
- Human Resource information including how to do a performance review, interview, hire and terminate.
- Hundreds of downloadable forms, policies and checklists.
- HR Tools such as the Job Description Builder and Salary Benchmarking tool.
- Downloadable federal and state posters.
The HR Library Every Business Needs to Stay Compliant
BASIC HR is the premier online HR library providing the comprehensive content, how-to guidelines and forms you need to stay compliant. BASIC HR covers an extensive range of topics including:
Hundreds of Downloadable Forms and Policies, How to Hire and Terminate, Performance Reviews, Safety & Wellness, Retirement Planning, State Employment Laws, Job Description Builder, Salary Benchmarking Tool, Sample Employee Handbook, Recruitment & Hiring, Glossaries of Terms, Employee Benefits, Human Resources, Health Care Reform, HR News Alerts, States, Rates & Dates, and Frequently Asked Questions
Demonstration Video of BASIC HR